Thursday, July 26, 2007

I have joined the crowed



















I have joined the crowed and started bloging.


So life for us has been going well. We are getting close to our closing date on our house. It has gone by really fast and we are looking forward to getting into our house. It has been crazy living in a 12x25 foot space with my whole family.


Weston starts Kindergarten next month. He is getting excited but to tell you the truth I think I am more excited than he is.


Cater just turned two this month. He keeps me very busy. He loves to copy Weston and to tease him.


Chris is doing well. He has been really busy this summer with the Mormon Tabernacle choir tour. He had the time of his life. It was his dream come true.


As for me I am just having fun with all of my boys and loving life. We went wake boarding with your friends. I was very proud of myself because I was able to get up and do it. I have never been able to water ski so this was a big for me.

3 comments:

S+S said...

yay hill! i am happy that you started a blog so i can get all the updates of your life. we have to talk em into doing one too.your boys look so grown up & your house looks gorgeous. keep us updated on all you fun. hopefully we'll get to see you in ut before the end of the year. :D
sarah

Kristie and Roger said...

THAT'S MY BABY

Jenn said...

Hey Hilary!
I love reading your blog. What a darling family you have!

Welcome to the blogging world ... a bit addictive, isn't it?

Love,
Jenn