Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fun Pictures

For some reason my kids think that it is ok and even fun to draw on themselves. Here is Weston with purple pocks as he calls them.

Carter loves Toy Story. He is watching the movie with his friends.
My friend Emillie was in town a few weeks ago visiting her in laws. We where able to get together and hang out for a little bit. Here is Weston riding a horse with Emillies father in law.
Of Course we can't forget about Super Baby. This is was Carter Calls himself.
Life has been Crazy this week. We find out the sex of the baby on Wednesday. I think that it is a boy. Chris thinks its a girl. Any guesses?

5 comments:

The Days said...

I will vote Boy. But I am sending you pink vibes just to even things out a bit. (although I don't know how good my pink vibes are....lol)

Susanne said...

Ahh, cute photos. I love the one of Carter with his friends. He's a smart boy, Toy Story is a great movie. :)

Good luck with your ultra sound.

Agnes said...

It's funny how much kids like to draw on themselves...He looks cute! At least he was keeping himself busy right? :)

Becky said...

Cute kids! I'm going to guess that it's a girl this time.

S+S said...

I vote for girl!