Friday, April 25, 2008

Crazy Month of April

We have had a really buys month. First it was conference. This means that I have no husband for a whole week while Chris is getting ready for Conference. Then Weston had his birthday, birthday party and a visit from Papa Martin. This kid made out like a bandit for his birthday. Thanks you to everyone who wished him a happy birthday. In between all of these things we have planted five trees, laid 100 ft + of mow strip (thank you Emillie and Riley), and laid 4 yards of cement. Lets just say April has been crazy!
This is a picture of Weston at his birthday party. He wanted a Dinosaur theme this year. All I have to say about this picture is thanks Mimi for the Laughs.

4 comments:

jillian said...

Hilarious! Good Job at getting so much done!

Agnes said...

* Happy(late)Birthday to WESTON!
Looks like he sure is loved! :)

You had such a busy month...I'm sure things were even more busy when your hubby was gone... I realize without my hubby just how much having him around is sooo much better. :) Hope you're doing great!

Kristie and Roger said...

cute pictures of Billy Bob and Bobby Billy.....and their teeth.
What a sick grandma I must be.........

more to come later on

Heather said...

HILARY!!! How are you? I found your blog through the Falke's. I would love to catch up. Here is my email dhbrandow@yahoo.com. You family is BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy for you!!