Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Boys

Life has been crazy this past week. I have been trying to recover and let me tell you c-section number 2 has kicked my butt. Ryder is a wonderful baby. He sleeps good and barley cries. The boys have enjoyed him so much. Carter has become my little helper. He gets diapers for me, Ryder's Binky's, and anything I ask him to get. Weston has helped in many ways also. He has really grown up this summer. I would not have been able to do any of this without my mom. She has been Heaven sent. Even though Carter has given her a run for her money. She has been wonderful. Chris had to go out of town this weekend to do a show with the Choir. So having Mimi here is awesome.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

jenn goodman said...

Ohhhh! I LOVE this picture Hil! It's sooo cute!

Congrats on the your sweet baby Ryder! He's just precious!

Agnes said...

This is a great picture! I love their cute feet! I hope everyone is doing great :)My dad said your mom came down to visit tell her I said, "hi"

S+S said...

Way cute pic!!! Yay for moms that help us out! What would we do without them?

Jill Taylor said...

I haven't checked anyone's blog for a long time so I didn't realize you had your baby. He is so cute! Congratulations!

Sharee Gariety said...

Oh my goodness, how darling! Congrats on that new little guy in your life.