Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Boys and Such.

Here is what we have been up to over the past week.


This is Westons Bat Man mask he made.




Here is the beginning of my Garden. I am really excited because this is the first year that I have had a Garden.

This is how I found Carter asleep last night. This kid sleeps crazy.

Here is Carter asleep on our family room floor. He came in from outside and laid on the ground and was sleep with in three minutes.

Here is Ryder hanging out in the stroller watching us do yard work and wash our cars.

4 comments:

jenn goodman said...

Looks like a lot of fun being had!! :) The boys are getting so big.

Jaden and Stacy said...

Good luck on your garden it looks good! Your kids are so cute. it looks like your little one is pretty content just watching y'all work.

The Days said...

Your boys are so cute! I am excited about your garden. Mine is not doing so well. :(

Kristie and Roger said...

very cute