Friday, May 22, 2009

Fun in May


We have had a few fun weeks. Here are a few pictures of the kids.


Rub a dub dub three martin boys in a tub. Do you think these three are brothers?


We have been trying to teach the boys about working hard. About a week ago Chris and the boys dug out a lot of bad dirt. Wes and Car worked for over two hours helping Chris. They worked so hard and did not stop or complain.


We where watching American Idol when KISS was performing. I asked Car what he thought of them. In my mind I was hoping that he was not going to be scared. He was quite for a little bit and than said "there awesome". This kid loves music.


Car at this Joy School graduation.


He is so stinkin cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like everyone is doing "FACE..." these days but I haven't decided to do it. Anyway, I enjoyed these darling pictures as always. Keep doing it ok.
Nana

Travis and Megan Liston said...

I love it! Your family is so cute! -Megan