Thursday, July 2, 2009

Family Reunion


We had our family Reunion this past week. I went to CA and had a blast with my family. The above pic is my Brother with my little Ry. My Brother was one of the only persons who Ry would go to. Thanks Trav for the help.

Papa, Wes, and Car


Almost all of the Grand Children at the Oakland Temple. This is where Chris and I where married.


Mimi and Papa with Grand Children.


Wes in the pool.


Car by the pool.

All of the Grand children at the Oakland Temple with Mimi and Papa.

Chris was on Tour with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. He was not able to come with us. I really wish he was in this picture. We had so much fun swimming, playing with cousins and visiting Mimi and Papa.

4 comments:

Travis and Megan Liston said...

It was so good to see you! -Megan

The Days said...

Thanks for coming out Hil! We had a blast!

Travis and Megan Liston said...

Great pictures. It was so fun to hang w you and the boys for the week.

S+S said...

So sad I didn't get to see! Next time tell me so we can go out to lunch or swim, or something!