Sunday, September 30, 2007

Crazy boys

We have had a fun week. Nana and Papa Martin came into town last weekend. We had a fun time with them. It is always fun to see them. The boys love there Helicopter papa and Nana.
Mimi also happened to come into town last weekend. We had fun hanging out with her also. She gave the boys these silly glasses. The boys thought they where hilarious.


Weston is doing well at school. He loves his teacher and his friends. Oh it snowed on Saturday. It was crazy. Weston was all confused about the seasons. Thank goodness mimi talked to him about the seasons and how they work. Sorry that I have nothing to share that is too exciting. But life in not always exciting.

1 comments:

Kristie and Roger said...

cute pic........can you send me that one of me and carter? That weston took?
Is that the one where I look like a normal person?
love ya.....thanks for letting me stay in your beautiful new house.