Monday, September 10, 2007

Obedient


My cute little Carter has done some funny things lately. At times he has been very obedient. For Example, we where at Walmart in the check out line. Carter was looking at the candy and picking them up. I looked at him and said "set it down." I meant for him to set the candy down. I turned back and looked at the check out girl and then she started laughing. I looked back at Carter and he had sat down on the ground and was looking at me like "now what mom." I started laughing and realized who wonderful it is to be a mom.

It is really good to know that he wants to be obedient and will listen to me. To be honest it is the other way around most of the time.

3 comments:

The Days said...

Welcome back! I have missed your blogs and updates on your little boys. He is a cutie Hilary!

Agnes said...

I love that post! What a funny "little moment". Kids can be sooo funny.You gave me a good laugh :)

Unknown said...

That is sooo cute!