Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Rudd Family Christmas Party

We went to the Rudd Christmas party. This is my moms side of the family. It was good to see all of my cousins and Grandma. Weston was excited to play with his second cousins.

Here is Carter having a melt down because he did not want us to take his picture.
Here are the boys waiting to see Santa. I have no clue who the girl in the back is. I laughter when I got the pictures on my computer and saw it.
Here is Weston with Santa telling him that he wants Transformers for Christmas.
And for course Carter is not sure about Santa. Maybe its because we keep telling him that Santa is going to come take his pacifiers so other babies can have them.

3 comments:

Kristie and Roger said...

such cute pictues. The little girl is Heidi #1's Sohpie. Which I could of been there.
Mom

S+S said...

WHat a funny way to take away a pacifier! :D

The Days said...

Wish I could have been there!