Thursday, January 3, 2008

Catch up!!

We have had a wonderful Holiday season. Mimi and Papa Liston came out for Christmas and we had a blast with them. Weston was able to go fly fishing with papa and catch a few fish. Papa also took him to Cabela's. Mimi help me tons with cooking and things like that. Thanks mom!!!

We spent New Years eve by ourselves. It was the first time sense we got engaged that Chris did not have to work on New Years Eve. Because I have not been feeling well I was in bed by 10:30. What is the big hype about New Years anyway?

We are trying to get back into our routine again. Weston went back to school yesterday. He was glad about that but I think I was more excited than him.

We got our dog back from our uncles. The boys have been so happy to have her back home. They love to play with her and she loves it too.

I guess it is back to normal life now. Thank goodness!!

1 comments:

jenn goodman said...

Sounds like a fun holiday season to me!!

Now back to reality ... which sometimes isn't all that bad!

I think sometimes the long holidays are a good reminder of how nice our "normal" every day routines are! ;)

Happy 2008!