Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Introducing....

Yes this is a picture of an ultrasound. We are excited to announce that we are expecting our third child. This ultrasound was taken when I was only 8 weeks along so there is really not a whole lot to see. I went on Clomid (its a fertility drug) to get pregnant and they wanted to make sure there was only one baby. Much to my relief there is only one. I am 12 weeks now and feeling better. This pregnancy has been different than my last two. I have been a lot sicker with this one. Everyone says that it is going to be a girl.
When I went to my Dr apt today we where able to hear the heart beat. I had to call Chris and he heard it over the phone. He is really busy getting ready for President Hinkleys funeral on Saturday so he was not able to come to the apt with me.
Everything is looking good for now. I will keep you all updated. Any suggestions for names.

9 comments:

jenn goodman said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

How exciting, Hil! I'm waaaaay excited for your sweet family!

The Days said...

I am so happy for you Hil, and hope you continue to feel better!

Kristie and Roger said...

I love the name Margie.....I could totally see a little Margie Martin. Bet she'd be cute.
She'd be cute no matter what her name was......

Tony and Traci said...

I feel a little like Rachel on friends in the way that I don't know really what I'm looking at :/ But at any rate, Congrats! I'm very excited for you both!

Agnes said...

Yeah!!!! I'm so excited! I hope it's a girl!!! It's fun to see that you are all doing GREAT!

Sharee Gariety said...

Hi Hilary!
Glad you found my blog. It really is funny how you can find people through these things. Congratulations on your new little one. I'm excited for you. When are you due? What does your husband do? You mentioned he was making preparations for Pres. Hinckley's funeral; does he work for the church? Your boys sure are cute. Take care!
Sharee

Jack's Handler said...

CONGRATS HIL!!! I am so excited for you guys! We need to get together for a family play date, so get in touch with me and we'll set something up. The kids would have a blast.

S+S said...

YAY HILARY! I'm so happy for you! Hm...I'll have to think about names. I hope it's a girl! How are you feeling?

Becky said...

Congratulations Hilary! How exciting. I hope you're feeling good and everything goes well. When do you find out if it's a boy or girl? Or are you going to be surprised?

Becky