Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fun pictures

Here are some fun pictures that I have taken over the last few weeks.
This is Carters favorite outfit. He wears these boots every day all over the house. If he had his way he would only wear a diper. Weston loves to invent things. Here in this picture he is trying to blow up his alarm clock. (Just what I need a child that likes to blow up things).
Last week was grandparents day at school. Thank goodness that papa martin was in town to take weston. Thanks Papa Martin.
Carter showing me his art work. To bad he used a Sharpie and his arms are still stained.
This is what I found when I opened the door to take the dog for a walk. We have gotten a lot of snow with winter.

2 comments:

jenn goodman said...

How do you take a dog for a walk IN THE SNOW????!!!!!

That looks soooo cold! There's even an inprint of your door in the snow. Yikes!!

I loove the pictures of your boys! They are sooo cute and look like they keep you hopping.

The Days said...

Your boys crack me up Hil!