Thursday, May 22, 2008

Crazy Times

Sorry I have not posted in a while. Things have been really busy for us and I just have not found time. Here are some of the things I have been up to.

~Helping Chris get over Bronchitis ( he leaves for Brazil next week)
~ Being a taxi for 7 kids ( 5 of which are not mine)
~Going to t-ball games
~Water our new grass every house
~growing a baby(I am 7 months now)
~trying to stay up on my house work
~being the nursery leader for our ward(we have 14 kids on our nursery)
~Babysitting 2 children three days a week( I have a hard time saying no to people)
~reading The Host by Stephine Meyers
~Over all just being tired

4 comments:

jenn goodman said...

YAY a new post!! Wow!! Sounds like you've been super busy!!

Hang in there!

Travis and Megan Liston said...

Glad to hear Chris is getting better. Hope you are well! Have fun with Mimi and Papa.

Agnes said...

Wow, 7 months...almost done! :) all I have to say is...that post made me tired and I'm not even pregnant!

Agnes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.