Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mimi, Papa and Mitch

This past weekend we had some of our favorite visitors. Mimi and Papa Liston came down to visit and they brought Cousin Mitchell with them. Weston was very excited to have Mitch come a play all weekend long with him. We had a fun time doing all sorts of things. We rode the New fount runner train into Salt Lake City and had dinner. The boys loved riding on the fast train. Papa helped Chris and Weston build a dog house for princess. Mitch helped also with this project. We where sad when Papa and Mitch had to go home. Mimi is staying a few extra days to help me and visit with her mom.

As for this week we have been busy. Weston is no longer in school. Now I have to come up with ways to keep him buys all summer. Chris left for Brazil for a week. He is doing the sound for the Temple Dedication of the New temple. I hate when he was to be away for so long. Little Carter is having a hard time with Chris being gone. He loves his dad very much. I had to have a 4 hour Glucose test done today. All of my numbers came back in the normal range. I am very happy about that. I have just about two months to go.

Sorry there are no pictures but Chris took the Camera with him to Brazil. I will post pictures next week.

5 comments:

jillian said...

let's get together! we have til june 9 before swimming lessons start. of course they had to schedule them in the middle of the day! give me a ring, or email me with your #

The Days said...

Whoo Hooo! I am so glad your test came back okay. Was it a huge pain?? I wonder what was up with your other one?

I am so excited for Chris to go to Brazil! What a cool experience for him!

Agnes said...

How fun! I bet your kids had a blast with your parents in town :)It's always nice when family comes to visit.

The Days said...

Hey, when does Chris get back?

Travis and Megan Liston said...

Sounds like you had great fun wit mom and dad and Mitch. Tommy is looking forward to the deer hunt in August. I was thrown a curveball with work the week of the deer hunt...but we will make it work.
Hope Chris has a great time...I want to see the cool pictures.

Glad you test results were good.

TRL