Sunday, July 27, 2008

Big as a House!!


I have officially made it past 37 weeks and can stop taking my medication to stop my contractions. Ryder will not be considered premature if he his born now. We are grateful that I have made it this far. My Doctor said that she would be surprised if I made it another week. We had to get past this weekend because of the Osmonds show at the Conference Center. Now that the show is over and things have calmed down at work, Ryder is welcome to come at any time. I am so ready to have this baby. I am BIG and uncomfortable!

6 comments:

Kristie and Roger said...

She's not big as a house..........maybe a condo.
Today she wanted the baby to come, so she was out on the trampline, went on a walk and is doing everything she can do to go into labor.........

The Days said...

Awww Hil. I feel your pain. I remember all too well what that feels like. I hope he comes soon now that it is a good time for him to come. I wish I could be there to help you out!

S+S said...

You look incredible! Glad to hear that you are officially past 37 weeks. :D

Becky said...

Congratulations on making it to the big 37! You're now "officially" fully term. I hope he comes soon!

jillian said...

I was just asking jay about you! I'm glad that ryder wants his dad to be there when he comes and was patient until now. good luck. call if you need us... I still can't believe we all haven't gotten together since christmas!

Tony and Traci said...

You still look great! I think baby bellies are super cute and I'm looking forward to having one of my own someday soon. I don't know what you are going through but I'll let you know when I do :) We can swap notes.