Sunday, July 20, 2008

One arm wonder !

As you can tell by this picture below Carter has learned very quickly how to do this is one arm. I have kept his bad arm tucked into his shirt this week so he was not temped to use it. Golf has become his new favorite sport. He figured out how to hold the golf club with one arm and hit the ball.

This is the brace that Carter has been wearing. It pulls his shoulders back into a more comfortable position. He has been a trooper through all of this.
I can't leave out Weston. He has been a big help to me over the last few weeks. He is a wonderful little boy.

3 comments:

Nana and Papa said...

Hi Weston,

You are such a great big brother. I'll bet you mama doesn't know what do do without you. I miss you and really wish I could see you. Seeing your smiling face made me s m i l e ! ! Love, Nana

Tony and Traci said...

Hilary have you had that kid yet? Hopefully he is still cooking. Sure do miss you guys. Ill see you soon weston.

Agnes said...

That's such a cute picture of Weston! I bet your boys are excited to have a new sibling, Hope you're feeling good :)