Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring


Car wanted a new ssuit so bad. He begged and begged me to get him one. I finally broke down and bought him a suite. He wanted to look like his Dad. He was so excited to go to church and show everyone.


We had a weird week of weather about 3 weeks ago. The kids took advantage of the warm weather and played on the play set all day. Here is Car swinging away.


I found Ry playing with Micky Mouse. He cracks me up so much. This was his outfit of choice. A kids Home Depot apron and a Straw hat.


Papa M, Ry, and Car.


All my boys ready for Church.

Papa L and the boys.


Papa L and Mimi were in town when it was grandparents day at school. The kids were so excited that they could come to school with them.

5 comments:

Jordan & Kara said...

Ryder's outfit cracks me up....I love the straw hat. It completes the outfit:)

Anonymous said...

Oh How Cute! What characters! We love those boys. Great picture choices. . .they made us laugh and s m i l e. : )

Nana and Papa said...

Whoops! Forgot to sign name

Aloha_Misty said...

Those are some great looking boys Hil!

Travis and Megan Liston said...

Your family is so cute! -Megan