Wednesday, August 29, 2007

First Day of Kindergarten

Ok so I am officially old now. Our little Weston started school today. Surprisingly I did not cry ( I think that it has something to do with my Zoloft) but dad got chocked up. Weston was ready and willing to go to school. I really don't think that any thing fazes that kid. He had a good day.

Here is a picture of Weston out in front of uncle Bryan's house.
The dog jumped up on Weston 2 days ago and scratched his nose. Nothing like going to school looking like you got beat up.
This will probably be my last post for a while. We are moving tomorrow and I won't have Internet for a while. Wish us luck.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a handsome boy! Good luck w/ the move.

The Days said...

Way to go Weston! He looks so big and happy!

Kristie and Roger said...

Weston Buddy......good luck in Kindergarten...your such a big guy now.....Mimi loves you so much

S+S said...

He sure looks handsome and so grown up! Hey, good luck with the move!