Thursday, June 12, 2008

9 weeks to go!

I have reached 31 weeks in my pregnancy. I am feeling for the most part good. I have been really tired and have been having a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions. Today I had my check up and found out that I am already dilated to a 1. Now I normally would not worry but our Carter came at 36 weeks so this puts me at risk for having this one early. I just hope that I make it past the 24th of July. Chris has a huge show going on that week. Knowing my luck this is when little Ryder will deiced to come. So everyone keep your fingers crossed that Ryder will stay in my belly for at least 7 more weeks. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

jillian said...

wow, time has flown. maybe not for you, but hopefully it will without any tiny baby coming until daddy can be there!

The Days said...

Fingers Crossed!
BTW: Love the new layout. Way cute!

Agnes said...

It always feels good when you know you're almost done...I hope you make past the 24th too!Good Luck!

S+S said...

From the bottom of my heart I wish you luck, and I feel for you, girl! (I like your new blog. It's fun to do it up, huh?)

jenn goodman said...

I looove the new blog layout!

Can't wait to see little Ryder! My thoughts and prayers are with you that he waits until after the 24th!!

BTW: my sweet Addi was born on the 24th of July! Yeah for Pioneer babies! :)

jillian said...

Hil- my friend sent this link. it is a coupon for a free thomas train up to 12.99!
http://72.3.156.41/txt/thomas.pdf