Sunday, June 29, 2008

Camping and Booboos

The boys had a camp out in our backyard on Friday Night. Chris thought that it would be something fun for the boys to do. They had a blast. They roasted marshmallows, looked at the stars and Chris answered Carters questions about all of the noises he was hearing.
I think that it is impossible to have my children take a normal picture.
This was the highlight of the night. If you remember the Booboo fairy came a visited Carter a few months ago. Well lets just say it did not work out. Carter has had his booboos since than. Well I had to come up with another solution to get rid of the booboos. I am about 5 weeks away from my due date and I know that they needed to go. So we tied his booboos to balloons and sent them up to baby Ryder in Heaven. He has done well without it. Here is the video of him letting the booboo go.


4 comments:

Kristie and Roger said...

That is adorable................so dang cute.

jillian said...

That is such a GREAT idea!!! I can't believe that we haven't visited y'all since christmas! 5 weeks!! wow! good luck this month!

Agnes said...

Looks like they all had a blast!

S+S said...

so cute and so funny. Good idea. btw, I had a really nice chat with you mom on the 4th. I thought she was in Visalia, but no, they are in T-town. Make sure to let us know when you come visit so we can see you and your family!