Monday, September 29, 2008

Boy Update

Weston had school pictures last week and I was asking him how he was going to smile. I wanted to make sure that he did not do a silly smile. Below is how he said he was going to smile. I started laughing so hard when he did this. I have no clue where he got this from.

This is Carter in his Superman PJs. He has not taken them off for three days. I have to figure out how to get them from him so I can wash them.
Here is Ryder smiling. He is getting so cute. Everyone says that he looks like the boys. You have got to love those cute Martin genes!

4 comments:

jenn goodman said...

I LOVE that smile!! I wonder what his school pictures will look like!!! You'll have to update us!

Anonymous said...

Every time we get a new blog Dad and I just have to laugh. They are always doing something funny! Can you imagine what it will be like with 3 of them putting on a show?

Riley and Emillie said...

I can't believe you have all boys! They're cuties, and Ryder is growing so fast!

S+S said...

I got a really good laugh at Westons smile. What a HAM!!