Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Swing and Scooter

I have been really lucky because Ryder LOVES his swing. It has really helped me out a lot when he gets fussy. None of my other boys liked the swing that much. Ryder also takes a Binky. He is almost 7 weeks now. I got a smile on Sunday for the first time.


Carter has learned how to ride his razor . He does really well with it. He likes to race dad on the other razor. He cracks me up right now. He has been carrying around a Book of Mormon around for the past two days and he calls it his SCRIPTIONS. He says really funny things right now.


4 comments:

The Days said...

Wow Hil. I can't belive how much he looks like Carter! Too cute!

Kristie and Roger said...

cute cute boys

Brooke said...

Lucky you and the help of the swing. We never used the swing with either of the girls. I could not believe Weston's face. I stopped in primary to get a closer look.

Tony and Traci said...

I remember when the Razor came out. I had to drive an hour away to a toys R us that had some in stock and it was $100 bucks. Now They do hold up very well but I think you can get them now for like $40 bucks or so. They sure are fun too. Good Job Carter.-Tony