Friday, September 26, 2008

Glenn Beck

So most of you know that I am a HUGE Glenn Beck fan. I listen to him every day. Well my lovely husband had the opportunity to do sound for a taping that will air in November. It was up at the Huntsman Cancer Center. I will admit at times I am jealous of all of the fun and exciting things Chris gets to do with his job. Well tonight was one event I wish that I could of gone to. Chris was able to put the mic on Glenn and talk with him. He also ran the sound for the taping. I got to stay home and take care of our boys.

Sorry the picture is so grainy. This is what happens when the light guy turns the lights out right when you take a picture.

4 comments:

The Days said...

Way cool Chris. Don't beat yourself up Hil! You are doing amazing things too!

Kristie and Roger said...

Life isn't fair is it.....Men get to go mingle with folks who are more than three feet tall. They get to go out for lunches. Meet star's and have pictures taken with them.....
And mom's get to stay home and change diapers, get cramps, and have to think up dinner for tonight.......
not fair sometimes

Anonymous said...

Gee Chris, you didn't even tell us about this. Every time I listen to Glen Beck I think of you Hil, knowing how much you like him. I listen to him each day on my way to work.
Just remember Hil, "behind every good man is a great woman!"
Mom Martin

Travis and Megan Liston said...

That is awesome Hil!!! I think Glenn is great. What you are doing has a greater impact on the future. You have a mini MTC (Martin Training Center) at your home. Way important!!!!! I hope you know that. Yeah it's cool to eat lunches out and mingle with adults but....It is hard to stay skinny eating all of those meals. Somebody has got to do it :) J/K

Seriously Hil...You rock and your boys do not know how lucky they are. They won't realize that until they are in the mission field.

TRL