Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fishing and Football



We had an awesome weekend up in Boise on November 4-7th. Our wonderful friends the Allens and Hartsons put a fun weekend together for our whole family.

On Friday we started off fishing. Jordan Allen (the fish whisper) took us fishing. We all caught a lot of fish that where 20-24 inches. The boys loved every minute of it. I hope that they have a lot of memories of this day. It was something very special.

That night the moms went out for pedicures and dinner. They also took me to two different stores that had donated Boise State University gear to Carter. I was so unbelievably took off guard. I could not understand why people who did not know me or my family could be so giving. Both Chris and I felt so loved.

The next day the boys all went to the Boise State Game. Jordan and Randy where able to get amazing VIP tickets for the game. This was for Carter. They had a blast. Carter received a football signed by the Couch. They loved watching the game.

We are go grateful for friends who love us so much. We have been so overwhelmed by the care and love we have received from everyone.

1 comments:

S+S said...

Hey Hill, it's been a while since I've looked at your blog. I wonder how Carter is doing a lot and I wonder how you are handling it. You seem to be keeping such a great perspective, you inspire me. Thank you for your example of faith. I'm glad that so many people are helping and serving you guys. I wish I could help, I guess I can keep praying for Carter. Keep us updated on what's going on.