Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The past 2 months.



I have been bad with keeping up on our blog. I have been a little busy. As most of you know Carter has been diagnosed with Leukodestrophy. We are trying to get back to normal with life. He is doing well and we are very optimistic.

I want to keep up on our life and what are family is doing.

Weston started 3rd grade. He is loving school and loves to read. He is in scouts now and is very excited about that. He entered the Reflections contest and won first prize for a photo he took of papa and carter fishing. He loves to laugh and have a good time. Right now he wants to be in the military when he gets older. He is a good boy.



Carter is doing well. He is 5 and he started Kindergarten again. He has had a hard time letting me leave the class room. He still has his fun and happy personality. He is very much a fighter.

Ryder is two and loves to copy Carter. He talks very well and loves music. He makes us all laugh.

Chris and I are doing well. We both have been really busy.

3 comments:

Ashlie said...

I absolutely love that picture on your header!! It's MY FAV!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE family!!

Travis and Megan Liston said...

Love, love, LOVE that family picture! What an awesome family!
-Megan

Tony and Traci said...

I'm glad things are starting to come together even if it is just a little. We love you.