Sunday, August 5, 2007

Aquarium

I have tried to keep the boys busy over the last few weeks. On one of our outings we went to the aquarium here in SLC. The boys loved it. Weston ran from one thing to the next. Of course Carter was right behind pushing any body in his way. Weston loves fish and wanted to take one home. In fact every time we go fishing he wants to keep the fish and put it in our pond in the backyard. The only problem with that is we don't have a house right now or a pond.
Carter smiles in every picture like this. I sure have my hands full with him. He does not put up with anything from anyone. I think he has little man syndrome. He is a keeper though.


1 comments:

Kristie and Roger said...

Hilary..........he's doing the Pirate smile..........I can just hear him say........."arrrrrrrrrrrrr"

miss you guys
mom