Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Good Friends

My best friend Emillie was in town. We where able to get together yesterday. I have not seen here for about two years. We talk to each other about once a month on the phone. But it is always wonderful to see such good friends and catch up on life. I think when you see such good friends you always remember the fun memories. I always remember Friday night football games and going on Burger King runs at midnight. Trying to lay out and get a tan and of course I would just burn and Emillie would tan to perfection. There are so many things that I could list but our Senior year in high school was a blast.

Ok so Emillie looks beautiful and I look Chinese.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Sooo cute! You both are adorable!

Agnes said...

Hey Hilary!!!!
Okay so I found your blog through Jenn's! how fun...to get together with Em. I am so excited for your beautiful new home!!!!! I would be so excited too! You seem so happy. I'm glad I found your blog.

S+S said...

I think you both look beautiful!!