Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Two Days and Counting

Well we only have two days until we move into our house. It has not really sunk in that we are moving and the house is going to be ours. Weston has been counting down the days and is so excited. He starts school tomorrow up in Hooper and can't wait. He has his room all planed out on how it is going to be decorated. It includes his airplanes, trains and the all important deer antlers. I guess when you are five years old making sure that things match is not that important. So some how now I get to try to make all of this work.
I think that Carter is going to get lost in our house. I remember when Weston was carters age and we moved from an apartment to our house in Centerville he would get lost and cry for me. I am sure that Carter will do the same. He has gotten very use to our sleeping arrangements here and Uncle Bryan's house. I am sure that it is going to be hard to get him to sleep in a room all by himself.
As for Chris and I we are excited about starting this new chapter in our life. We feel so bless by the Lord and are very grateful for everything. Hooper is where we are supposed to be and we are ready for the excitement ahead.

Here is our kitchen with the appliances in. Have I said that I am so excited!!!!!!!Our House

4 comments:

S+S said...

What an exciting time, Hill. Can you believe Wes is already starting school. Wow. Time flies. Take a picture for me on his first day of school and post it on the blog. Your house is gorgeous.

Jenn said...

Beautiful home! Congrats!

I remember Logan's first day of school (he's repeating K this year). I think it was harder on ME than it was him. I cried and couldn't wait to pick him up. Those 3 hours seemed like eternity.

Can't wait to see "First Day of School" pics!

Travis and Megan Liston said...

Beautiful home. How fun!!!

Anonymous said...

You guys have such a beautiful home!! :) We miss you guys! We hope to see you sometime soon.