Monday, August 13, 2007

Carter and his love

Carter is two now and I have been holding off on taking his pacifier away because of our situation. Well with 19 days and counting until we move into our house. I am trying to figure out how I am going to do this.
I have a few choices. One is just to do it cold turkey. Doing this I know will make him very mad and I probably won't get any sleep for a few days. Choice two is to have the pacifier fairy come and take them away and leave Carter a prize. Or the third choice is to cut the nipple off a little bit at a time until there is no nipple left at all.
I really don't now which one to do but I know I have to do something. I have noticed that his top teeth are starting to push out. If I don't take it away it will mean braces when he gets older. So any suggestions from anyone?


He thought he was so funny because he figured out that he could put two bobos(that is what he calls the pacifiers) in his mouth.

3 comments:

Travis and Megan Liston said...

Little at a time. Tell him that it is wearing out. I bet you are so excited about the home.

TRL

Kristie and Roger said...

is there any danger of the plastic coming off when you cut them?
He's cute.........let him get off of it when he leaves on his mission.

S+S said...

Good luck. That's a hard thing to do!
S