Friday, August 17, 2007

Our living space

So with less than three weeks to go until we move into our house. I though that I would share with you all where we have been living. We have been living in my Uncle Bryan's basement. Bless his family for putting up with us for the last four months. All of my family has been living in one big room.

Here is a picture of our "wall" its just a sheet attached to the ceiling. Plus our cloths hanging on a cloths rack.
Chris and I side of the room.
The boys side of the room.
Let me just say that I have come to be very thankful space. It is hard when you whole family is living in one room. Not only do you have beds but you also have cloths, toys, shoes, and everything else that you need to function. There is no privacy at all. I think moving from here into our new house will make us be more grateful. I am glad that we have made it through these last four with out killing each other. Believe me there have been times of craziness but we all love each other and I think after this maybe even a little more.

0 comments: